Here you will find our most important documents, from our policies and procedures, to our vision and values, and useful information on play shared by our Early Years experts!
Your child’s well-being is at the top of our list
We’re constantly updating our policies and procedures in-line with government guidelines, advice from external organisations and the expertise of our senior team. Our team members go through rigorous annual training to ensure we’re offering the best start possible for your children.
Our vision and values
- Child-centred - Children are at the forefront of everything we do – our environment changes with them.
- Collaboration - With parents, with our tribe and within the community.
- Knowledge - Sharing skills, regular training, professional development.
- Respect - Positive relationships and communication, equality and diversity, celebrating uniqueness
- Sense of place - A sense of belonging and community within Nursery, local area and wider world.
- Dynamism - Fun, not afraid to be different, reflective and open to change.
Our promise to parents
- Offering a unique early education experience.
- Qualified and diverse team members who deliver with passion every day.
- A strong focus on health and wellbeing
- Open and honest communication with parents – with regular updates so you don’t miss a thing!