Who We Are
Established in 2016, the CC Nurseries Group currently provides quality Early Years care to over 800+ families at settings across Southern England and Scotland.
Unique experiences built on 20+ years of expertise
CC Nurseries Group has an excellent reputation within the local communities we serve.
With dedicated teams, carefully designed settings and an honest and open relationship with our parents and carers, we’re proud to provide award-winning childcare and outstanding experiences for children from 12 weeks to 5 years.
Children are at the heart of everything we do…
- In our nurseries we connect children with real life experiences.
- Our indoor and outdoor environments are designed exclusively with the child in mind.
- We embrace all things natural.
- We focus on health and wellbeing as a priority.
- We provide healthy, balanced nutritional meals.
- Our Nurseries are secure and inclusive spaces.
- 9Settings across the UK
- 150+Childcare educators
- 800+Families in our care
Take a peep inside some of our settings
Each of our settings is unique in its own right
Our spaces draw on inspiration from the local communities they represent, as well as elements of the natural world and our children’s key interests, to create magical sensory-rich environments which act as the ‘third teacher’ and help children discover more about themselves and the world around them.Make An Enquiry Our Locations
“We’re pleased to be able to provide fun, safe and happy spaces for children to explore at their own pace.”Carrie Lloyd, Pied Piper Nursery, Glasgow
Our team are here to make a real difference
We bring together our experience and love of Early Years as well as inspiration from the children in our care, to make each day exciting and new. Our teams receive regular training internally, and draw on our vision and values in their everyday practise to ensure a consistent level of care across each of our settings.
- "Within minutes of viewing the Nursery, we knew that it was the right place for our little girl. When I describe the nursery to friends and family, I say it looks like the kind of nursery you could only dream off."Yasmin E, Marston Day Nursery
- "My daughter absolutely loves going to Nursery. The activities are really varied and they have lots of outside time so we know she has had lots of fresh air during the day!"Lucy A, The Murrayfield Nursery
- "Compared to other Nurseries we have attended, the management is in our opinion, the best we have come across. Feel very glad to have found such a great Nursery and would recommend to children of all ages."Heather F, Pied Piper Nursery
- "Our son can’t wait to go in Nursery and always comes out smiling at the end of the day. I was impressed by the Nursery from day one, and the team, communication and care given has been of a very high standard."Steph P, Beaumont House Day Nursery
- "Pump House nursery is full of fun, life and colour! The atmosphere and environment are always happy! I would highly recommend this nursery to any parent!"Dovile G, Pump House Day Nursery
- "The team are welcoming, friendly, experienced and very caring towards the children. A lovely, safe environment with lots of activities and a great outdoor area - parents receive regular updates on the children throughout the day. Highly recommend."Nikki W, Big Bird Nursery
- "Wendover Day Nursery is so refreshing! Unbelievable building and facilities, inside - and out! Friendly and welcoming staff, fantastic communication from dedicated room teams and management."Alex N, Wendover Day Nursery