Our settings can be found in Southern England and Scotland, and each one offers a ‘home from home’ environment, specially-designed to allow children can thrive at their own pace…
Discover our unique settings
Conveniently located on Twickenham high street, the award-winning Beaumont House is a modern and spacious setting with incredible floor-to-ceiling mirrored windows where children can watch the world go by, and is situated just a short walk from Twickenham Green.
The Pump House Day Nursery in Brentford is set across three floors in a converted Victorian building. Close to green spaces and the riverside, the Nursery also features its own secure outdoor area, and a bespoke atelier to inspire creativity.
Marston Day Nursery sits within walking distance of the Forest of Marston Vale, and offers free-flow environments which open onto an incredible outdoor space, which includes raised beds and fire pit.
Set amongst rolling countryside, Wendover Day Nursery is a purpose-built setting which features an incredible garden, bespoke sensory room and drama studio.
The award-winning Big Bird Nursery sits within the heart of the Whitburn community and has been providing care for local families for over twenty years. The Nursery includes a large secure garden with a great outdoor classroom.
Our out of school club in Whitburn provides for children aged 4+ to 14 years. With pickups from four local schools, activities are based around the young people’s interests, and they take regular trips to local parks and further afield.
Based in the Shawlands area of Glasgow, our award-winning Pied Piper Nursery has been fully-modernised to include bright and airy enrivonments, with an incredible garden space, outdoor studio and sensory shed.
The award-winning Murrayfield Nursery is our longest-established setting and includes an impressive garden with fire pit and fish pond, and our pre-schoolers benefit from forest school activities at local Corstorphine Hill.
We make your child’s safety our top priority
We have a dedicated facilities and H&S co-ordinator who ensures our settings are safe and maintained to a high standard, and our Nurseries are fitted with the latest fingerprint technology to ensure both the children and our teams are safe. Parents can access our secure app for daily updates on their children, and our teams also receive regular safeguarding training.Our Resources
“Our free-flow environments and amazing outdoor spaces are a win with parents and carers who are impressed with the light and space”Tanya Garrett, Deputy Manager, Marston Day Nursery
- "Within minutes of viewing the Nursery, we knew that it was the right place for our little girl. When I describe the nursery to friends and family, I say it looks like the kind of nursery you could only dream off."Yasmin E, Marston Day Nursery
- "My daughter absolutely loves going to Nursery. The activities are really varied and they have lots of outside time so we know she has had lots of fresh air during the day!"Lucy A, The Murrayfield Nursery
- "Compared to other Nurseries we have attended, the management is in our opinion, the best we have come across. Feel very glad to have found such a great Nursery and would recommend to children of all ages."Heather F, Pied Piper Nursery
- "Our son can’t wait to go in Nursery and always comes out smiling at the end of the day. I was impressed by the Nursery from day one, and the team, communication and care given has been of a very high standard."Steph P, Beaumont House Day Nursery
- "Pump House nursery is full of fun, life and colour! The atmosphere and environment are always happy! I would highly recommend this nursery to any parent!"Dovile G, Pump House Day Nursery
- "The team are welcoming, friendly, experienced and very caring towards the children. A lovely, safe environment with lots of activities and a great outdoor area - parents receive regular updates on the children throughout the day. Highly recommend."Nikki W, Big Bird Nursery
- "Wendover Day Nursery is so refreshing! Unbelievable building and facilities, inside - and out! Friendly and welcoming staff, fantastic communication from dedicated room teams and management."Alex N, Wendover Day Nursery